White House Shooting: 21-year-old Nasire Best killed after gunfire exchange near security checkpoint

A major security scare unfolded near the White House after a 21-year-old man, identified as Nasire Best, was shot dead following a gunfire exchange with the US Secret Service.
Reports said the incident took place near a security checkpoint outside the White House on Saturday evening, creating panic and leading authorities to quickly lock down the area.
President Donald Trump was inside the White House at the time of the incident but remained safe.
According to officials, Best approached the checkpoint and allegedly opened fire at officers. Secret Service personnel immediately responded, and the suspect was shot during the exchange.
He was taken to a hospital but later died from his injuries. One bystander was also reportedly injured, although authorities are still investigating how that person was struck.
Media reports suggest that Best had previous encounters with authorities and had allegedly claimed in the past that he was Jesus Christ.
Investigators also said he had earlier been ordered to stay away from the White House area. The FBI has launched an investigation to understand the motive behind the attack and gather more details about the incident.











