Pak forces kill 35 Balochistan-based terrorists, arrest three commanders

Pakistani security forces have killed 35 members of Balochistan-based terrorist groups and arrested at least three senior commanders in intelligence-based operations in recent days, according to the provincial Government.
The security forces launched an operation on May 13 in the Mangla Zarghoon Gar area, a hilly area on the outskirts of the provincial Capital Quetta, which continued for four days, Balochistan Government spokesman Shahid Rind was quoted as saying by Dawn newspaper. “Security forces destroyed many camps and hideouts in the successful operation and arrested three commanders during the operation,” Rind said, adding that 35 members of the terrorist groups were killed in the operation.
The announcement came days after Quetta and other parts of the province were rocked by violence.
Earlier this month, multiple sites across the provincial capital came under rocket attacks, which were said to have been carried out from locations in the surrounding mountainous areas.









